Term 3 learning goal

Hello Readers,
recently in class 6T we have set term 3 learning goals. I decided to set my goal on the education of fitness. This year I would like to dedicate my spare time to become fitter and stronger. This is my smart goal for term three:

My term three S.M.A.R.T. goal

Goal: I would like to become more fit

S- specific
I would like to exercise on a daily basis to increase my health and amount of fitness I complete on a daily basis
M-measurable
I will know I have completed my goal after completing numerous fitness challenges including the junior school athletics carnival (the 1500, 200, 100 and long jump), the school fitness test at the end of the year, netball this term, the P.E weekly Rosie run, cycling and eating healthier and more balanced.
A-achievable
This goal is achievable for me for I have completed many sports and fitness tests before such as Ipsha swimming for school, school sports, and numerous swimming carnivals. Also I have achieved fast cycling scores before. Exercise is also achievable for me because I have already started training with my sister for the athletics carnival.
R-realistic
I will complete this goal with encouragement of my friends and family and motivation of my sister.
T-timely
My goal’s time will be set for mostly term three but the whole accomplishment of getting fit will be finished at the end of the year.

That was my term three smart goal and I hope you readers think it is S.M.A.R.T.
Picture credit: http://careermetis.com/6-reasons-why-goal-setting-is-failing-you/

-Charlotte

2 thoughts on “Term 3 learning goal

• July 16, 2015 at 10:30 am
    Permalink

Well done Charlotte. While it’s not related to English or Maths it is certainly measureable which is great. Good luck.

Reply
  • July 28, 2015 at 5:55 am
    Permalink

Dear Charlotte, I am Amber’s mum. I am looking forward to read about the character from your story.

Reply