Today want to share with you a delicious recipe on how to make a cookie, in a mug. And it only takes 1- 5 minutes! Here it is:
Makes: One cookie mug
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon (pinch) of salt
1 egg yolk
3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1-2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
1) Microwave butter in a mug until melted, from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
2) With a spoon mix in vanilla extract, sugars and salt until well combined.
3) Now slowly mix in egg yolk until no traces of the yolk is seen.
4) Mix in the flour.
5) Finally put the chocolate chips in the batter and fold in until spread apart throughout the cookie.
6) Microwave the mug on high for 40 seconds or a maximum of 50 seconds.
7) Serve and eat the cookie warm. (If wanted extra delight, add a dollop of ice cream.
So there it is, I have enjoyed that recipe many times and hope you do too.